Next Brisbane Sales Masterclass: Tues. 12th May 2015
To be a great seller you must have the ability to speak well and convey your ideas, and know how to listen closely recognising all the signals you are receiving.
- Have you struggled with how to manage meetings with prospects?
- Ever got stuck with what to say, what to ask, and how to respond to objections?
- Do your sales conversations go off-track or get derailed by your prospects?
- Have you ever been disappointed and frustrated by prospects who seem insincere or give misleading answers?
Master your sales conversations and get positive commitments
This one day masterclass will help you understand the PROCESS and the PSYCHOLOGY of effective sales conversations so you can be more confident, avoid being deceived, and convert more leads into paying clients..
You will learn:
- How to plan your conversation so you never wonder “What should I say next?”
- How to recognise doubt, skepticism, contempt and feigned agreement.
- How to handle even the most difficult questions about your product or service or price.
- The differences between the major communication styles and how you can use that to accelerate building trust and avoid creating personality conflicts.
- How to recognise the most reliable non-verbal and verbal cues of deceptive intent and not be fooled into believing them.
- How to use the proprietary models of SOX™, DECEPTIONESE™ and RACQ to accelerate your results.
Who should attend:
This one-day highly engaging masterclass is designed for:
- Anyone in business-to-business sales (reps, account managers etc)
- Business owners
- Professional services (consultants, accountants, advisers, etc)
- Sales managers
- Technical specialists
- Service people who also have to sell
- … and anyone who meets with prospects and clients who wants to avoid common deception ploys and be in control of their sales conversations.
The most valuable part of the program was the SOX process for sales conversations. I previously had no plan or structure and I’m looking forward to trying this process.
– Mandy Todd, Avisure
Outline of the masterclass:
Throughout the day you will be working on your own client situations and interacting with other participants. There are two themes presented through the masterclass.
Theme 1: Creating your sales conversation strategy
- The psychology of sales encounters
- The buyers state of mind and what that means for you
- Communication style assessment to know your strengths and weaknesses
- Using a pre-planned conversation guide
- Understanding and applying the SOX™ questioning methodology to your own client situation
- Managing questions and objections with confidence
- Planning your response to be authentic and reassuring
Theme 2: Recognising how prospects are thinking and feeling
- Dispelling the myths of body language
- Debunking widely held erroneous beliefs about body language and purging them from your brain
- The most reliable non-verbal cues
- Learn how to decode DECEPTIONESE™ and gain knowledge of what you should really look for, based on scientific study and field research
- Recognising concealed doubt, skepticism, contempt and feigned agreement
- Putting it all together, cutting through the noise and maximising your understanding of what others are thinking and feeling
The idea of different communication styles was a light bulb moment for me and will make me assess more carefully how I approach people to increase my chances of being successful. And the techniques to identify inconsistencies in peoples stories will change the way that I talk to people and where I steer the conversation.
– Kacey Clifford, Australian Radio Towers
About your Sales Communication Masterclass facilitators:
Stuart Ayling, founder and Chief Sales Strategist here at Marketing Nous, is a specialist in sales communication.
He has helped thousands of people across Australia, South-East Asia and the Middle East to increase their sales, enhance client relationships, and improve their personal effectiveness.
Stuart’s training programs incorporate proprietary methodologies based on practical experience and current findings in the fields of psychology and learning.
Jeremy Kesby is one of Australia’s foremost lie detection experts. He delivers unique Deception Detection training.
Jeremy is a veteran factual investigator and behavioural profiling expert. He says learning ‘Deceptionese™’ (as he calls it) is like suddenly becoming fluent in another language.
He has spent years learning the science and art of deception detection and now uses his skills to help people recognise and respond to deception and dishonesty.
I’d recommend this workshop for people who want to learn more about themselves in interpersonal contexts, and to integrate an easy to learn model for consulting and selling to others in more productive ways.
– Dr John Barletta, Clinical Psychologist
Bookings now open:
Date: Tuesday 12th May 2015. 9am to 5pm.
Location: Woolloongabba, Brisbane. Details provided after registration.
Inclusions: Registration includes full-day masterclass facilitated by experts, instructional handouts/workbook, and a personal mini-consultation after the event to implement what you learn at the workshop. This event is self-catered, with easy access to cafes for lunch.
Please note GST is included in the booking price. A GST tax receipt is issued after payment.
We look forward to seeing you there!
If you have any questions about this event please get in touch.