How to Master Sales Conversations and Get Positive Commitments From Clients
- Have you ever struggled with how to manage meetings with prospects?
- Ever got stuck with what to say, what to ask, and how to respond to objections?
- Have you ever been disappointed and frustrated by prospects who seem insincere or give misleading answers?
This one day workshop has been created to help you understand the PROCESS and the PSYCHOLOGY of sales conversations so you can be more confident, avoid being deceived, and convert more leads into paying clients.
Brisbane, Tuesday 25th Nov. 2014
You will learn:
- How to plan your conversation so you never wonder “What should I say next?”
- How to recognise doubt, skepticism, contempt and feigned agreement.
- How to handle even the most difficult questions about your product or service or price.
- The differences between the major communication styles and how you can use that to accelerate building trust.
- How to recognise the top 11 non-verbal cues of deceptive intent and not be fooled into believing them.
- How to recognise the verbal cues of omission, concealment, lack of ownership and attempts to manipulate you and others.
Who should attend:
This one-day highly engaging workshop is designed for anyone in business-to-business sales, business owners, professional services (consultants, accountants, advisors, etc), technical specialists, service people who also have to sell, and anyone who meets with prospects and clients who wants to avoid common deception ploys and be in control of their sales conversations.
Outline of the workshop:
Throughout the day you will be working on your own client situations and interacting with other participants.
Part 1: It’s Not What They Say … It’s What You Do
- The psychology of sales encounters
- The buyers state of readiness and what that means for you
- Communication style assessment to know your strengths and weaknesses
- Using a pre-planned conversation guide
- Understanding and applying the SOX™ questioning methodology to your own situation
- Managing questions and objections with confidence
- Planning your response to be authentic and reassuring
- Practicing and adjustment
Part 2: It’s Not What They Say … It’s What They Do
- Dispelling the myths of body language
- Debunking widely held erroneous beliefs about body language and purging them from your brain
- The top 11 most reliable non-verbal cues
- Equipping you with the knowledge of the top 11 cues you should really look for, based on scientific study and field research
- Recognising concealed doubt, skepticism, contempt and feigned agreement
- Putting it all together, cutting through the noise and maximising your understanding of what others are thinking and feeling
About your facilitators:
Jeremy Kesby is one of Australia’s foremost lie detection experts. He delivers unique Deception Detection training.
Jeremy is a veteran factual investigator and behavioural profiling expert. He says learning ‘Deceptionese™’ (as he calls it) is like suddenly becoming fluent in another language.
He has spent years learning the science and art of deception detection and now uses his skills to help people recognise and respond to deception and dishonesty.
Stuart Ayling, founder and Chief Sales Strategist here at Marketing Nous, is a specialist in sales communication.
He has helped thousands of people across Australia, South-East Asia and the Middle East to increase their sales, enhance client relationships, and improve their personal effectiveness.
Stuart’s training programs incorporate proprietary methodologies based on practical experience and current findings in the fields of psychology and learning.
Bookings now open:
Date: Tuesday 25th November 2014. 9am to 5pm.
Location: Breakfast Creek, only 3.5km from Brisbane CBD. Details provided after registration.
Inclusions: Registration includes full-day workshop facilitated by experts, instructional handouts/workbook, and a personal mini-consultation after the event to implement what you learn at the workshop. This event is self-catered, with easy access to cafes for lunch.
Please note GST is included in the booking price. A GST tax receipt is issued after payment.
We look forward to seeing you there!
If you have any questions about this event please get in touch.