These resources will help you with the concepts that were presented during the workshop.
Resources from Stuart
(1) Download The Assassin Analogy ebook to find out more about using the SOX question strategy in sales conversations. It’s free, with extra tools to help you to implement it.
(2) Watch this 35-minute video tutorial on using the SOX question strategy. This tutorial is one from my online membership site (Business Development Studio). To help you jump to each section here are the time markers:
00:00 – 06:50 Introduction
06:50 – 13:35 SOX explained
13:35 – 25:10 Example 1
25:10 – 30:50 Example 2
30:50 – 34:40 Summary
Resources from Jeremy
(1) Visit jeremykesby.com.au for more information on Jeremy’s Deception Detection services and learning Deceptionese™.
(2) The links to Jeremy’s 5-part analysis of Conrad Murray’s (Michael Jackson’s doctor) interview on 60 Minutes. YouTube videos will open in a new window for each part. (minute:second)
(3) Click here for Jeremy’s analysis about Kristi Abrahams’s 000 call to report her child missing.
(4) Click here for article by Jeremy on why our colleagues lie to us.
(5) Click here for Jeremy’s Clarity page through which you can book Jeremy for a phone consultation.
Thanks again for participating in the workshop. We look forward to hearing of your progress!
All the best,