Supercharge your sales process and increase sales
The purpose of this comprehensive sales process review is to identify opportunities for improvement throughout the sales process, including the sales people, and assess the effectiveness of each component of the sales process towards converting leads into sales.
The outcome of this review will highlight specific areas for action with an indication of importance, or priority, for each recommendation. Recommendations will cover the following areas, however due to the dynamic nature of individual organisations each review is unique and the nature of findings will vary based on the specific situation:
- Lead generation
- Handling of enquiries
- Information provided to prospects
- Qualifying procedures
- Sales person activity levels
- Sales management practices
- Relevant sales ability of the sales team
The review process
As part of a detailed assessment of sales activities the following actions may be undertaken:
- Understand market segments and products/services being provided.
- Identify ideal client profile (or client persona’s).
- Review marketing/lead generation activity conducted by sales team or marketing person.
- Review the handling of enquiries and leads, and the use of any sales database (CRM system).
- Accompany selected members of the sales team on sales calls, or listen to initial phone conversations with prospects.
- Review sales data including call rates and conversion rates.
- Review sales reporting format and consistency.
- Review time management tactics and tools used by sales team.
- Sales team capability profiling.
- Review the proposal/quotation process and win ratio.
- Map the sales process and contributing factors.
- Identify areas for improvement.
The review process will be managed in three separate but interconnected stages:
Stage 1 – Situation assessment and data collection.
Stage 2 – In-depth observation and review of sales processes, sales management and sales documentation.
Stage 3 – Mapping the sales process and recommending improvement opportunities.
Are you interested in learning more about how you may benefit?
Click here to arrange a no-pressure complimentary discussion.