Stuart Ayling is an experienced international keynote speaker on business-to-business sales and marketing topics, with a special focus on service based businesses and companies that sell technical or complex products.
Stuart calls these types of companies “expertise-based businesses” because they share two common challenges:
(1) The sales people in an expertise-based business are usually the technical or service professionals who have regular contact with clients and prospects. They need to sell as well as do within their domain of expertise (they are a seller/doer). Often they don’t see themselves as a ‘sales person’ and avoid using ‘sales’ techniques.
(2) They need to infuse their specialist or technical knowledge into the sales process. The technical capability of the individual seller can be an asset that attracts clients. Yet when it comes to generating new business the seller may need to combine their expertise with advanced communication strategies and ‘sales smarts’ to create meaningful sales conversations that identify and advance sales opportunities.
Sales conferences, annual planning meetings, company off-sites, in-house training
Invite Stuart to be a guest speaker at your conference, executive retreat, annual convention, or in-house training day for a customised experience with tangible take-away benefits. Enquire now.
Stuart travels out of Brisbane, Australia and is available to speak at conferences across Australia, South-East Asia and the Middle East presenting keynote sessions and practical action-oriented training workshops.
What can you expect?
- Engaging delivery and practical advice suitable for the audience.
- 20 years ‘at the coal face’ implementing sales and marketing tactics.
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practice sales techniques, including integration with marketing.
- Current analysis of your industry and the needs of your audience.
- A relevant and interactive experience for your delegates.
Your audience will leave Stuart’s session with new ideas, useful techniques, and renewed confidence to tackle sales opportunities, build their business and achieve their goals.
Previous presentations include
Above: Stuart Ayling begins ‘Maximizing the Impact of Sales Training’ session in Dubai 2014 at the Middle East Sales & Marketing Conference.
Above: Stuart Ayling presents ‘The Assassin Analogy – how to sell yourself and feel good about it’, at the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, Brisbane, Australia.
Above: Stuart Ayling presenting marketing strategies and practical marketing tips at the Club Managers Association national conference, Gold Coast, Australia.
Above: Stuart Ayling presenting marketing ideas at the Self Storage Association of Australia national conference.
Would you like to explore opportunities for Stuart to speak at your event?
Click here to arrange an initial no-obligation discussion.