Please watch the video and access documents below.
Pre-reading: Download The Persuasion Principal (PDF)
(1) Complete the Communication Style Assessment
(2) Suggested options for ‘Topic of Choice’ 3-minute presentation
Tip: Follow the PEAC presentation model explained in The Persuasion Principal to help structure your presentation. Also, download the PEAC planning worksheet here.
- Christmas is really just for children. Or is it for everyone?
- The legal minimum age for buying alcohol should be increased to 21 years.
- Employee productivity would be improved by installing a sports lounge at work.
- Practical/refresher driving tests should be mandatory for all drivers every 10 years.
- Or choose a topic of your own choice, possible relating to a sporting, cultural, or business issue.
Download these topics with helpful hints here. (PDF)
(3) Prepare information for your 10-minute segment of a technical presentation
In advance of the workshop you will need to prepare information for a realistic 10-min segment from a weekly technical presentation. You may use PowerPoint for this activity. Maximum of 6 PowerPoint slides.
During the workshop you will have a little bit of time to fine tune the way you present the information, using the techniques we discuss during the session. But please be prepared for what you wish to communicate as part of your 10minute segment.
Email me on email@example.com or call 0407 588 468.