Private Executive Presentation Skills Coaching Clinic
The ability to conduct persuasive presentations with confidence is an essential management skill. A private one-day presentation skills coaching clinic affords you the opportunity to address your personal presentation skills requirements in a candid and confidential environment.
The clinic is facilitated by Stuart Ayling, an experienced speaker and trainer in presentation skills and Managing Director of Marketing Nous.
Effective presentation skills to look good, sound great, and get a positive response.
This executive coaching clinic is ideal for:
- Executives and managers
- Consultants and advisors
- Engineers, scientists and researchers
… and many other professionals
At the clinic you will learn how to:
- Look professional and ‘polished’
- Communicate ideas clearly
- Avoid data overload
- Be more persuasive
- Establish credibility
- Gain commitment for your proposals
Stuart certainly provided me with an edge that moved my conference presentation from a likely mundane talk to an engaging high impact presentation.
~ Richard Green, Managing Director
Read more testimonials
You will receive direct, practical advice
During your personal presentation skills coaching clinic you will learn how to successfully design and deliver effective face-to-face presentations; whether to boardroom groups, client meetings, presentations to staff or large conference audiences.
Because the clinic session is personal and private, you can get feedback and suggestions from Stuart on delicate issues that your colleagues and friends will not usually comment on such as mannerisms, speech, and posture.
Plus, you will get specific advice about your PowerPoint slides – changes can be made at the clinic – making it easier for you to deliver a great presentation.
The clinic is centred around your requirements
At the clinic there is no time wasted covering irrelevant topics. Your needs are individually catered for with discussion and practice centred around your specific presentation requirements.
Clinics may be held on your premises, or off-site in central CBD locations in capital cities ensuring easy access, minimising distractions and potential disturbances from your office, phones, and colleagues.
Our share price jumped by 60% over the two days I was presenting to investors. I used your ideas from the clinic and they really worked! Thank you.
~ Managing Director, ASX Listed Mining Company
Read more testimonials
Suitable for all levels of presenters
The clinic format is suitable for all presenters, even those with little previous experience in giving presentations. You will focus on your current presentation objectives, learn practical skills, and achieve significant personal progress.
Topics covered during the clinic typically include:
- How to properly plan and structure your presentation.
- How to open with impact and grab audience attention.
- How to anticipate and manage difficult questions from the audience.
- The best way to use visuals.
- Tips and techniques for managing nerves, jitters, and anxiety.
- What to avoid when using modern presentation technologies.
- Tips and strategies for using PowerPoint so you don’t bore your audience.
- How to recognise personal mannerisms that can destroy your presentation.
- How to handle long questions and maintain control over your time.
- What to do if things go wrong.
- How to look cool, calm, and confident – even when you’re not!
During your presentation skills clinic we’ll also cover subtle personal aspects such as how to use your hands, voice control and where to stand; as well as how to manage things like preparing the room and understanding what your audience needs.
Thank you for your keen personal insights into my challenges, your gentle encouragement towards my recognition of them, and thus putting me on-track to their rectification.
~ John Cottle, Managing Director
Read more testimonials
A single 5-hour clinic session may be suitable if you are preparing for a presentation and wish to get specific advice to improve the structure and your delivery of that presentation. Tuition in Brisbane starts at $2,195.00 plus GST (other locations will vary) and includes:
- Pre-clinic review of your presentation material such as PowerPoint slides, handouts etc.
- Personal 5-hour coaching clinic, including delivery, critique, practice and improvement of your presentation. Video playback is used during the clinic to enable you to observe your own performance.
- 3-months direct access to the trainer.
- Comprehensive learning guide.
- Post-clinic review session after an actual presentation (including review of video footage if available).
Many coaching clinic clients have found that a multi-session program is more suitable, especially if there is a need to cover a number of presentation opportunities. Senior executives find this option very practical as they can apply what we cover during the clinic sessions to their actual meetings and presentation situations, which is reviewed at the following session.
A program of 3 x 3.5 hour sessions is usually sufficient, although this can be altered to suit individual requirements.
Please note: Clinics are offered by appointment only and are held in central CBD locations. Venue may be on client premises (if suitable room and privacy is available) and will be confirmed at time of booking. Cancellations by client with more than 14 days notice will incur a fee of 50% of tuition. Cancellations within 14 days of the confirmed clinic date are not refundable.
I changed the PowerPoint’s as you suggested, and I could see my presentation really resonated with them. Thank you again for your wonderful help – it was very useful.
~ Dr. Helen Higgins, Senior Researcher
Read more testimonials
About your facilitator
All clinics are facilitated by Stuart Ayling, Managing Director of Marketing Nous. Stuart has over 20 years of insights from his business, sales, and marketing management roles and has many years experience giving presentations to small and large groups (from 2 to 200 people) at sales meetings, management meetings, educational presentations, conference sessions and training workshops.
Stuart has also developed and delivered his own two-day presentation skills training program called ‘Presenting With Confidence’. This program is frequently customised for in-house training by leading national companies.
Stuart’s presentation experiences include:
- Presenting management reports at executive level within national and multi-national companies.
- Presenting key note sessions at industry conferences.
- Presenting a variety of his own training programs and seminars.
- Being MC for conferences with audiences of hundreds of delegates.
- Presenting educational seminars to groups of business people.
- Conducting sales presentations to individuals and small groups.
- Conducting train-the-trainer workshops.
- Lecturer and Tutor at University of Queensland Business School.
Below: Example of Stuart Ayling presenting at a national conference.
Money-back 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If after you put into practice the skills and techniques presented at the clinic you don’t think you’ve improved your presentation skills and received an excellent experience, just say so. Great care is taken to ensure you receive maximum assistance to achieve your outcomes. But if you feel that hasn’t happened please let Stuart know and a full refund will be provided.
The next step
To request your private presentation skills coaching clinic or to enquire about personal presentation skills coaching for your management team contact Stuart Ayling.