Sales Coaching in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Australia-wide
- Are you frustrated by that uncomfortable feeling you get every time you meet a client for a “sales” conversation?
- Do you struggle to get your clients engaged and willing to move forward?
- Would you like specific guidance on how you can win more new business?
Believe it or not there is a science to selling. It’s not just a ‘wish and a prayer’. There is a structure that works to help you establish trust and rapport, while still obtaining the information you need to know from your prospect.
This customised, individual sales coaching process is suitable for advisers, consultants, professionals, technical specialists and business development people who sell services or complex or bespoke products.
Ideally you will have some experience already selling to prospects. However you are probably struggling to gain commitment from prospects and turn them into paying clients.
Note: This one-to-one sales coaching program is designed to increase your conversion of leads into sales. It is not to help you generate leads (technically, generating leads is a marketing activity).
Your personal sales coaching program
This personal sales coaching program is ideal for independent professionals, technical staff and people in business development roles who need specific help to address the way they handle sales discussions with clients.
The program includes:
- Commencement interview (before the first session) to obtain background on you, your business, your clients, and your sales situations.
- Pre-session preparation by you (the participant). Worksheets and guidance will be provided. This ensures we ‘hit the ground running’ during your first session. No wasting time when we could be moving forward.
- 6 x 60-min personal sales coaching sessions, usually held every 2 weeks however we can discuss what might work best for you. Sessions are held during regular business hours.
- Unlimited email contact during and for 2 months after the 6-session program.
- Sales training manual containing valuable reference material.
- Follow up series of practical training reminders and tips sent via email.
All sales coaching calls are conducted via telephone or Skype. If required, face-to-face sessions may be arranged for an additional fee.
Topics we might cover…
This is a coaching program, not training, however from experience you can expect us to cover some of these topics during your program. Keep in mind what we cover is based on your situations and your requirements.
- Identifying sales goals and personal goals
- Planning in a sales context
- Self-confidence and assertiveness
- Understanding resilience and how to bounce back from challenges
- Using the proven SOX™ question strategy to structure sales conversations
- Review of specific recent sales encounters with a focus on future improvement
- Setting and managing client expectations
- Conducting powerful sales conversations
- Options for responding to difficult clients and objections
- Understanding management priorities and requests (if relevant for your situation)
- Answering other questions that may arise
How much should you pay for this comprehensive package?
Lost sales opportunities can be in the thousands of dollars per client. How many of your sales opportunities are being missed?
The national companies that engage Stuart Ayling to present these same techniques to their business development teams expect to get results… and they do.
The all-inclusive fee for this personal sales coaching package is only $3,200 plus GST.
For multi-person pricing please ask for details.
Still wondering if this is worth it?
The real question you should be asking is… How much does it cost to have someone who is under performing? (Or to be the one who is under performing?)
And what happens if the person struggling with sales leaves the business? Research shows that it can easily cost $10,000’s to replace key staff members. Plus the loss of revenue during the changeover period.
And think about this; how much is a new client worth to you?
Consider their lifetime value. How much they spend with you at first, and repeat business, and the value of referrals they may make. It all adds up.
In most cases only a few extra sales, and maybe just one more client, will easily recover your expenditure on this coaching program. That’s why it’s called an investment – you get a return!
Delivered by an expert
This sales coaching program will be personally delivered by experienced sales trainer and Chief Sales Strategist at Marketing Nous, Stuart Ayling.
Would you like to explore how a personal sales coaching program would help you (or members of your team) become more confident with selling and achieve your goals?
Contact Stuart to arrange a no-fuss complimentary discussion.